Adjusting the box spring
Adjusting the box spring BS4
- Remove the mattress from the box spring to make adjustment easier.
- Open the box spring zipper closure so that the adjustment points are visible. The control is located towards the head end.
- Place the adjustment key supplied in the central opening of the adjustment point. Use the key to push the dial inwards and rotate the adjustment point to the required position. Once the required position is reached, allow the dial to spring forwards again before removing the key from the dial.
- Repeat step 3 for all adjustment points.
- Close the box spring zipper and put the mattress back.
See our box spring models here. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.